Thursday, March 5, 2009

So much going on!

I've got so much going on right now, hopefully I'll remember it all!

I've got some exciting new colorways. You can view them here.

I'm doing a co-op of my yarns, which is always fun! If you'd like to join, click here.

In Ravelry news, I did a search for my name (don't we all do that? lol) and I was surprised to see some of my yarn in a couple of projects! I was so stoked by that! lol I knew about one of them but I didn't know about the others. Now I feel like a real yarnie. Silly, I know, but it's the truth.

I've moved my shop to Etsy! Now that I'm not specializing in diaper covers I don't think Hyena Cart is the place for me. I loved my time there and HC will always hold a special place in my heart, but I feel like Etsy is the place for me now. No worries, though--you can still get there by going to www.littlebopeepknits.com :D

So since I need to get out into the Etsy world I've joined 2 Street Teams! I'm so excited, but a little overwhelmed. I have NO idea what I'm doing but everyone has been sweet and helpful so far. I belong to EtsyFAST and EtsyKnitters. I feel like there's a whole new world out there for me to explore! lol

No comments: